Closed ATM View - AIMS/EOI/686
National Sea Simulator (SeaSim) Expansion Project
Show close time for other time zones
The services include the following design stage packages. Please refer to the Request document for further detail on the scope of work.
- Environmental Consultant- Compliance guidance, Environmental Assessment, EIA, Authority and Stakeholder engagement
- Architect and Interior Design - Architectural Design, Interiors Design, BIM manager, Wayfinding & Signage
- Civil and Structural Engineer - Civil and Structural Design and Certification, Geotechnical Investigations and Design
- Process Designer - Process systems design for the Seawater infrastructure and Seawater Processing systems.
- Fire Safety Engineer Peer Review - Fire Safety Engineering
- Building and Site Services Design including:
- Mechanical Services /HVAC
- Electrical High and Low Voltage
- Hydraulic Services
- Fire Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Data and Comms
- Security systems
- Building Certifier - Building Certification
- Quantity Surveying - Quantity Surveying, Cost Planning, Cost Reporting, Tender and Trade Package assessment, Variation assessment, Asset valuation of completed works
Aggregate submissions are allowed for the multiple design stage packages.
The project remains subject to Parliamentary approval through the Public Works Committee process.
The conditions for participation are described in the Request document.
The AIMS anticipates that the award date for the contract will be in or about May/June 2021 with design stage completion by March 2022.
The Registration of Interest must be lodged electronically via Austender in accordance with the Request document. Please utilise the word document provided to submit your Application.