Closed ATM View - DAFF - ICTSS 2022
ICT Strategic Sourcing Program - Industry Briefing
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) has undertaken a review of future Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Sourcing Requirements and has established an ICT Sourcing Program. The ICT Sourcing Program expects to progressively approach the market for a range of ICT Services over the next period, including:
- Enterprise Service Management;
- Enterprise Operations and Enablement;
- End User Productivity (incl. Service Desk);
- Hybrid Compute and Storage;
- Managed Network Services;
- Telecommunications; and
- ICT and Digital Staff Augmentation.
It is expected that each ICT Service will be market tested independently, with one or more ICT Services grouped together into separate tranches.
DAFF anticipates that responses to each approach to market exercise will assist in finalising the future operating model; including the scope and depth successful external proividers will contribute to each ICT Service.
DAFF will be holding a virtual Industry Briefing for the ICT Sourcing Program on Wednesday, 30 November 2022 at 11:00am to 12:00pm (ACT Local Time).
In relation to the Industry Briefing:
- Attendance is not compulsory or a Condition of Response to any RFT, however, interested parties are encouraged to attend.
- Interested parties must pre-register their interest in attending the Industry Briefing. After registration, joining details will be provided by DAFF.
- DAFF will record the Industry Briefing and provide access to it following the event as an addendum to this AusTender notification.
Interested participants should register by sending an email to ICTSourcingProgram@agriculture.gov.au with the following details:
Primary Contact Name (<First Name> <Last Name>):
Primary Contact Email:
Organisation Location (City, State):
Organisation Attendees (Name, email address):
Participants should Register by no later than 5pm Monday, 28 November 2022 (ACT Local Time).
PLEASE NOTE: The ICTSourcingProgram@agriculture.gov.au email address should only be used to register attendance. Any other questions or requests will not be responded to.
n/a - Industry Briefing