Closed ATM View - EST03905
HMAS Stirling Accommodation Works WA
Show close time for other time zones
The Scope of works of this project involves the refurbishment of numerous accommodation buildings located at HMAS Stirling. The refurbishment includes painting, new flooring, new cabinetry, remedial works to glazing and upgrading mechanical ventilation in the ablution areas. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) will be installed.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
- The Tenderer must provide the information required under Tender Schedule L – Statement of Tax Record, including relevant attachments.
- At the Tender Close Date, the Tenderer must be listed on the Accreditation register for the WHS Accreditation Scheme.
The Tenderer should note that these are additional conditions for participation in this tender process under clause 3.1(c)(ii) of the Tender Conditions and it is requested to lodge information in its Tender demonstrating that it meets each additional condition for participation. If the Tenderer wishes to lodge its Tender on a Joint Bid Basis, it is requested to lodge this information for each joint bid party (as applicable).
Within 65 Weeks from Award Date.