Closed ATM View - PRI-00004224
Advisory advice for co-investment funds
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
To provide advisory services relating to co-investment funds in relation to but not limited to the Innovation Investment Fund (IIF) and Biomedical Translation Fund (BTF) programs. These programs are administered by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources. There are nine funds remaining in the IIF program and three funds in the BTF program. The scope of work may include but is not limited to:
• Key person review and report;
• Eligibility of investee companies;
• Reviewing or preparing proposals on the options for the Commonwealth to exit funds;
• Valuation of investee companies and review of financial statements; and
• Ad hoc commercial venture capital advice required by a program delegate or the department to assist in program management and administration.
No Mandatory Conditions for Participation are specified.
The contract is for three years with the option to extend for an additional two years.