Closed ATM View - SRC000234
Provision of furniture and equipment for Electoral Events
Show close time for other time zones
The AEC is issuing this Request for Tender to engage the services of multiple suppliers to provide furniture and equipment for Electoral Events across Australia.
Tenderers are asked to:
- review the enclosed information;
- note the mandatory conditions for participation;
- advise of their intention to respond;
- request clarifying information from the AEC, if required, prior to the enquiry deadline;
- complete and submit all Annexures to Schedule 3 of the Request for Tender.
(a)The Tenderer either:
i.holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record; or
ii.has a receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the RFT Closing Time, and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than 4 business days from the RFT Closing Time.
(b) The Tenderer holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record for any first tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Tender, to engage to deliver goods or services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
The AEC expects to enter into contracts with successful tenderers in February 2021.
Contracts are expected to have an initial term of three years. It is expected that there will be extension options not exceeding six years in total.