Closed ATM View - 663-2018-19
DOSO Technical Metalwork
Show close time for other time zones
To ensure supply of custom metalwork components
Deed of Confidentiality To obtain the designs, a Deed of Confidentiality (attachment 1) must be filled in and signed and returned to the firstname.lastname@example.org. In the return email, provide a nominated email address.
Once received, the designs will be emailed to this address.
The Bureau will exclude a Tender from further consideration if at any time before a contract is executed the Bureau considers that the Tenderer does not meet any one or more of the following conditions for participation:
- the Tender Response has not been submitted in accordance with the RFQ and Contract terms and Conditions;
- the Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Closing Date;
- Tenderer complies with the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999;
- Tenderer must not be on the list of persons and entities designated as terrorists under Part 4 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 and the Charter of United Nations (Terrorism and Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2002; and
in addition, the Bureau will exclude a Tender from further consideration if at the time of lodging its Tender, the Tenderer is:
- precluded from Tendering for Commonwealth funded work; or
- subject to a judicial decision relating to employee entitlements, not including decisions under appeal, where the employee’s claim has not been paid.
January 2020 to January 2022