Closed ATM View - WOLLONGONG NSW EOI
LONG TERM COMMONWEALTH LEASE WOLLONGONG NSW
Show close time for other time zones
Commonwealth Lease – Department of Human Services.
Exceptional Leasing Opportunity: Wollongong NSW
Invitation to Express Interest
Expressions of interest are invited for the provision of leases office accommodation for:
· 8,500 - 9,100 square metres NLA of high quality, carpeted, air-conditioned office accommodation (inclusive of a minimum ground floor content of 575 square metres);
· Site location parameters are within the Wollongong Central Business District commercial and retail precincts with good access to public transport and car parking;
· Lease term of ten (10) years with two (2) options of five (5) years each;
· Existing and proposed premises will be considered;
· Sixteen (16) secured and covered car bays are required, and two (2) accessible customer car bays for the ground floor requirement.
Note: The area may be altered by plus or minus 15% at the department’s discretion.
Parties wishing to express must obtain the Project Documents from
Expressions of interest accompanied by the Registration Form must be received by Jones Lang LaSalle no later than 5.00pm Friday 18 October 2019 by email at DHSEOI.CSAus@ap.jll.com
Selected proponents who register an expression of interest may be invited to submit a formal offer.
The Department of Human Services provides Medicare, Centrelink and Child Support payments and services, including family assistance.
The Building Code 2016 (or, if the Building Code 2016 no longer exists, any code which has replaced it) applies to this project.
The Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme established by the Fair Work (Building Industry) Act 2012 (Cth) (Scheme) may also apply to this project. If the Scheme applies, it is a requirement of this project that persons contracted to carry out the building work must be accredited under the Scheme at the time of entering into the contract for the building work and while the building work is being carried out. Further information about the Scheme and whether it applies to the project is included in the Project Documents
As defined in the Project Documentation.