Closed ATM View - AZ 6218
EST02008 RAAF Base Point Cook Redevelopment – Request for Tender – Managing Contractor (MCC-1 2003)
Show close time for other time zones
The Works include the following:
• Estate Base Plan: Update the existing EBP to reflect and articulate Defence’s vision for RAAF Base Point Cook in the short and medium term (0 – 10), and long term to 2040, incorporating all known and planned unit relocations and capability;
• Works Element One: Upgrades and asset renewals to ensure safe, reliable and secure access to compliant ICT, electricity, gas, water, sewerage, storm water and fuel networks;
• Works Element Two: Preservation, maintenance, remediation and adaptive reuse of heritage assets Buildings 33 and 87 and relocation of 21SQN to Building 87;
• Works Element Three: Construction of approximately 1km new fencing along the southern perimeter of the Base to prevent unauthorised access and repair of damage to existing perimeter fence (if required);
• Works Element Four: Facilities to support current 21SQN HQ capability, in the event that 21SQN HQ cannot be relocated into the adaptively reused Building 87 (Works Element Two);
• Works Element Five: Redevelopment of the RAAF Museum's customer entrance façade, construction of one sided shed for external aircraft exhibit (to accommodate a C 130) and upgrade of existing services to ablutions in Building 164; and
• Works Element Six: (Subject to Government Approval) Construction and refurbishment of facilities to support the potential relocation of training units, reserves, operational units, logistics units and Defence schools to RAAF Base Point Cook, establishment of support facilities at RAAF Base Point Cook.
Instructions for Accessing Tender Documents
The instruction document detailing the method to access tender documents is available for download by clicking on the "ATM Documents" icon.
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
The Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement is available for download by clicking on the "ATM Documents" icon.
Tenderers are required to download, complete, duly execute and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement by email to the Contact Officer.
Upon satisfactory execution of the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement, the Contact Officer will issue the Request for Tender documentation to the Tenderer via email.
The Tender Documents contain Confidential Information. Further information regarding the Tenderer's obligations in respect of Confidential Information is set out in the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement and the Tender Documents.
Sensitive or Classified Information
The whole or any part of the Tender Documents contain Sensitive or Classified information. The highest level of Classified Information in UNCLASSIFIED. Further information regarding the Tenderer's obligations in respect of Sensitive and Classified Information is set out in the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement and the Tender Documents.
An industry briefing will be conducted on:
Time: 2:30 PM (Local Time)
Date: 11 November 2019 Location: RAAF Base Point Cook, Point Cook, VIC
Further information regarding the industry briefing is provided in the Tender Documents.
Building Code 2016
The Building Code 2016 applies. Further information regarding the Building Code 2016 is provided in the Tender Documents (including conditions of participation and minimum form and content requirements).
WHS Accreditation Scheme
The WHS Accreditation Scheme pursuant to the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 (Cth) applies. Further information regarding the WHS Accreditation Scheme is provided in the Tender Documents.
Indigenous Procurement Policy
The Australian Government's new Indigenous Procurement Policy took effect on 1 July 2015. Further information regarding the Indigenous Procurement Policy is provided in the Tender Documents (including, if it applies potential minimum form and content requirements).
The Commonwealth offers the Tenderer an opportunity to lodge its Tender on a Joint Bid Basis. Further information regarding Joint Bids is provided in the Tender Documents.
The Works described in the Tender Documents are a "public work" and therefore subject to section 18 of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).
Links to Defence websites
The evaluation criteria are described in the Tender Documents.
Minimum Form and Content Requirements
The minimum form and content requirements are described in the Tender Documents.
The Conditions for Participation are described in Tender Documents.
The Award Date is anticipated to be March 2020. The Works are anticipated to commence in July 2022 with Completion by June 2024.