Closed ATM View - RFT4239
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Commonwealth of Australia represented by the Department of Defence (the Commonwealth) is establishing the Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (AGO) Geospatial Goods and Services Panel (GeoPanel) for the provision of geospatial related goods, services and relevant emerging geospatial technologies.
Session 1 - 8 September 2020
Session 2 - 10 September 2020
Refer to the COT for more details.
The Commonwealth will exclude a response from further consideration if the Commonwealth considers that any of the following apply:
• the Tenderer does not exist as a legal entity at the Closing Time;
• the tender is a joint tender (refer to clause 2.14.2);
• the tenderer is currently named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth) (refer to clause 1.7);
• the Tenderer has failed to comply with clause 1.11 [Statement of Tax Record]; and
• clause 2.4 [Preparation and Transmission of Classified Tenders].
Estimated start date: 31 March 2021