Closed ATM View - SP000082
Proof of Concept for Defined Benefits Scheme Administration System
Show close time for other time zones
The core outcomes CSC is seeking from this work are:
• A detailed understanding of the costs of implementing a COTS software product to replace aging defined benefits administration systems; and
• The level of change to business process and business operations which can be enabled by a new solution, or which will be required by the new solution to minimise customisation.
The selected Respondent(s) (CSC may choose to select multiple Respondents to run in parallel) will work on-site with CSC in their Canberra offices for a period of one to three weeks to demonstrate their product(s) and understand any of CSC’s requirements which may require significant customisation. Following this, the selected Respondent(s) will produce a report detailing:
• Conceptual solution architecture for recommended solution;
• Recommended high level approach to implementation;
• Costs for implementation (in particular, customisation, integration and data migration);
• Ongoing costs (in particular, licencing and maintenance); and
• Significant risks for implementation.
Note that this work is an input to a broader decision by CSC on the direction of defined benefits administration, and is not part of a broader procurement. As a result, CSC will require costs to be provided in a defined format which will enable like-for-like comparison.
Consultant security screening will be required.
Have demonstratable experience implementing comples defined benefits, administration and management systems.
14/02/2020 - 01/04/2020