Closed ATM View - NMAR1920/15
National Museum of Australia's Forecourt Garden Maintenance
Show close time for other time zones
The newly upgraded Forecourt was designed by ARM Architecture and TCL Landscape Architecture in collaboration with local host nations and a broad consultant team. The design has transformed the Museum entrance into a world-class garden. The Forecourt garden utilises a unique set of plant species from across Australia, showcasing the nation’s geographical diversity.
Maintaining a world class Forecourt Garden requires a specialist services provider who has the required expertise and capability to partner with the Museum in maintaining what will be an iconic garden at one of Canberra’s leading cultural institutions.
This tender is a request for services for the care and maintenance of the NMA Forecourt Garden. The Requirements described in the NMA Forecourt Garden Maintenance Specification at Schedule 1, includes, but not limited to:
1. Garden Maintenance and reporting; and
2. Supplementary Works and reporting.
Industry Briefing is mandatory, to be held on Monday 3 August 2020 at 4pm.
The Museum will only consider tenders submitted by entities that meet the following Conditions of Participation:
1. Minimum Content and Format. Tenders are to be written in English and measurements expressed in Australian legal units of measurement;
2. Industry Briefing. Potential Suppliers must attend the industry briefing and related site inspection;
3. Registered Company or Entity. Potential Suppliers must be a registered company or business entity with a valid Australian Business Number; and
4. Part Tenders. Part Tenders submitted by Potential Suppliers will not be accepted.
As per proposed contract and related NMA Forecourt Garden Maintenance Specification at Schedule 1.