Closed ATM View - HR-19/1589/17-OT
Employee Assistance Program Services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane
As part of the Bank's commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of its 1400 employees (located in Australia, England, USA, and China), and in line with its strategic intention to create a flourishing workplace, the Bank provides access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services as a resource for staff and family members to proactively support their wellbeing where required.
The Bank is seeking to engage an EAP provider that represents the best value for money and can continue to support the Bank, its staff and the organisation towards its goal, a provider that can utilise innovative ways to further support proactive use of the services.
- The Respondent must exist as a legal entity at the Closing Time.
- The Proposal must include a completed and signed Response Deed (RFP Part 4 cl. 1.3).
- The Proposal must include a completed Employee Entitlements and Work and Health & Safety check (RFP Part 4 cl. 8.3)
- The Proposal must include a completed Workplace Gender Equiality check (RFP Part 4 cl. 8.2)
- The Respondent should not be listed as a designated entity (Designated Entity) by the Minister for Foreign Affairs (RFP Part 4 cl. 8.5)
- For further conditions of participation, refer to the request for proposal documentation
- Contract execution: July 2022
- Commencement of services: 1 Of December 2022
- Contract period: Initial duration of 3 years, with two options with a duration of two years each (2+2) at the Bank's discretion