Closed ATM View - RFT PRN 183377
Provision of support services in the Northern Territory through the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business and the Northern Territory (NT) Department of Trade, Business and Innovation (DTBI) are seeking a single provider to deliver a suite of services through the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network in the Northern Territory only. The provider will deliver Australian Apprenticeship Support Services, and specific Northern Territory government administrative and regulatory functions and powers at no cost to employers and individuals from pre-commencement through to completion of an apprenticeship.
The key goal of the program is to make it easier for employers to recruit, train and retain Australian Apprentices and to support Australian Apprentices through to completion by:
- simplifying and improving user access and engagement with the Australian Apprenticeships system by establishing providers as hubs for the delivery of quality end-to-end advice and support services for Australian Apprentices and their employers;
- improving Australian Apprenticeship retention, completion rates and satisfaction through the provision of targeted support to Australian Apprentices and employers prior to commencement and while in-training;
- providing services to assist individuals to find the right Vocational Education and Training (VET) pathway or employment pathway for them; and
- minimising the administrative burden on employers and Australian Apprentices.
The Tenderer must exist as a legal entity at the Closing Time.
The Tenderer and any nominated subcontractors must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth);
The Tenderer must either:
- hold a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Closing Time; or
- have a receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Tax Officer by the Closing Time, and hold a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than 4 business days from the Closing Time; and
The Tenderer must hold a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record for any first tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Tender, to engage to deliver goods or services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
The resultant contract is expected to commence on 1 February 2020 and conclude on 31 January 2022