Closed ATM View - T2807 2021
Preservation Works for Ten Terminal
Show close time for other time zones
The Harbour Trust has completed the refurbishment of a number of buildings at Headland Park. The rejuvenation of this site has included the establishment of leased tenancies and accommodation within a number of the existing heritage buildings.
The Harbour Trust invites Tenders to undertake preservation works on the 10 Terminal, circa 1940’s brick buildings 1, 3 and 7, in order to halt ongoing deterioration of external and internal building fabric.
Mandatory Industry Briefing:
Tenderers should provide written notice to the Contact Officer no later than 15/10/21 of the names and contact details of those attending the industry briefing.
Maximum of 2 persons per Tenderer.
Tenderers are to attend the mandatory site briefing 10:00hrs on 19/10/21, at Ten Terminal (1111 Middle Head Road, Mosman).
1. The Tenderer has attended an industry briefing at 10 Terminal, 1111 Middle Head Road, Mosman.
2. The Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Closing Time and the Tenderer is not a trustee.
3. Public and Product Liability Insurance $20,000,000
4. Workers Compensation Insurance
5. Contract works insurance as set out in the Contract. If successful, the tenderer must provide certificate prior to commencement of Works.
6. The Tenderer holds a valid Builders Licence in the relevant field.
Indicative construction program duration - 14 weeks.
Tender to confirm Program Duration assuming a commencement date of 9 February 2022.