Closed ATM View - EST04543
Warradale Barracks Building Works, SA
Show close time for other time zones
This project involves remediation or demolition works to ten (10) buildings located at Warradale Barracks, SA. Scope of works include the demolition of five (5) buildings and internal and external remediation works to 5 buildings.
There is also elements of electrical investigation works required and investigation to high level timbers located on three (3) of the buildings.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Tenderers are advised that questions submitted to the Contact Officer between 15 December 2020 and 5 January 2021 will not be responded to until 5 January 2021 at the earliest. Tenderers are to note that any questions submitted which are not responded to via an addendum prior to 15 December 2020, will not be responded to until 5 January 2021 at the earliest.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 25 Weeks from Award Date.