Closed ATM View - 21/529
International Freight services
Show close time for other time zones
International freight services for consignments that vary in size, value and frequency. The Tenderer must deliver international freight services in a direct, cost effective and timely manner.
Should the Tender response fail to satisfy the mandatory conditions of participation, the Royal Australian Mint reserves the right to exclude the Tender response from further consideration:
1. The Tender response must satisfy the following mandatory conditions of participation:
a. be a legal entity that is capable of entering into a contract with the Commonwealth;
b. the tenderer has demonstrated financial corporate stability for a minimum period of three years as determined from a review of financial statements and written statements regarding financial capacity;
c. the tenderer possesses the required insurances, including a minimum of $10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance, $10,000,000 Product Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance to the amount required by law; and
d. the tenderer exists as a legal entity at the tender closing time.
2. Tenderers to provide financial statements (balance sheets and profit/loss statements) for past three years singed by a company director of Tenderer and an external accredited accountant;
3. Tenderer must demonstrate they possess work safety statements and supporting documentation relevant to the services;
4. Neither the Tenderer nor any nominated subcontractor, are at the time of Tender, experiencing an Insolvency Event.
5. Neither the Tenderer nor any nominated subcontractor, have been the subject of a judgement or arbitration determination in connection with any claim from a customer that finds they had deficiencies in performance of any requirement, or obligation under a contract for the supply of freight services.
6. Neither the Tenderer, nor any nominated subcontractor is at the time of Tender named in Parliament as not complying with the Gender Equality Act 2012.
7. Neither the Tenderer nor any nominated subcontractors is at the time of Tender named on the list of persons and entities designated as terrorists under the Charter of United Nations (Anti-Terrorism Measures) Regulations 2001.
8. Neither the Tenderer nor any nominated subcontractor must not have any adverse Court or Tribunal decision for a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers compensation law in the two years preceding the date of the ATM
27 August 2021