Closed ATM View - ESE20/7748
Labour Market and Skills Data Discovery
Show close time for other time zones
The National Skills Commission (NSC) is developing intelligence on Australia’s labour market, workforce changes and current and emerging skills needs.
To further improve this intelligence the NSC is looking for information from potential suppliers on the availability of data and/or mutually beneficial opportunities to fulfil the NSC’s functions. This includes collecting, analysing, sharing and publishing data and informing the public in relation to:
- Australia’s current, emerging and future workforce skills needs;
- the development of efficient prices for VET courses;
- the public and private return on government investment in VET qualifications;
- the performance of Australia’s system for providing VET; and
- issues affecting the state of the Australian and international labour markets.
A wide variety of responses will be considered and respondents are encouraged to respond where through their work/services they produce, or incidentally produce, data or information that is potentially relevant to the labour market and skills. Granularity of data is important to the NSC (e.g. statistical area level 4, daily/weekly).
Refer to RFI
Refer to RFI