Closed ATM View - FIN/001/18
Request for Tender for Comcover Member Services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
Comcover is the Australian Government's self-managed insurance fund. It is overseen by the Department of Finance providing insurance and risk management services to over 160 Australian Government Departments and agencies (Fund Members) since 1998. Comcover works in partnership with its Fund Members to promote a risk management culture, and to deliver an effective insurance program across the Australian Government.
The key business objectives for Comcover are:
- promoting best practice risk management in entities to improve policy formulation and the delivery of Government programs and services, to deliver a net benefit to the Budget over the long term, and
- providing a comprehensive insurance fund to protect Government entities against the impact of insurable losses.
Comcover Fund Member services include (but are not limited to):
- Claims Management Services (including associated financial management)
- Risk Management Services
- Education Services
- Relationship Management Services (including associated financial and insurance brokering) and
- Overseas Medical and Travel Assistance Services.
Finance is conducting an open approach to the market to seek Tenders from entities with the capacity and capability to provide one or more of the above types of Services. Full details of the tender, FIN/001/18, can be found at https://www.tenders.gov.au/
Enquiries may be directed to ComcoverProcurements@finance.gov.au.
Potential Tenderers must complete the Data Room Deed and forward it to ComcoverProcurements@finance.gov.au if they wish to obtain access to a Data Room where additional information relating to this RFT has been published.