Closed ATM View - EST06522
Lavarack Barracks Building E0650 Refurbishment, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The scope of works of this project involves the refurbishment of Building E0650 at Lavarack Barracks in Townsville. E0650 is the Headquarters building and maintenance workshop for 2nd Cavalry.
The building mechanical services require replacement with a larger capacity chiller – this has been linked to the existing unit being insufficient for the expected load especially during peak summer months, resulting in shortened equipment life.
The building also requires an internal refurbishment to increase the functionality of the available space and provide an updated space for the users. These works will involve repainting of walls, re-tiling and partitions in the soldier ablutions, and new joinery to multiple kitchenette/ breakout spaces.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 30 Weeks from Award Date.