Closed ATM View - GTF - DETS 15602
NGTF - Directed Energy Technologies and Systems
Show close time for other time zones
he Defence Science and Technology (DST) Group is establishing a Science and Technology (S&T) Network in Directed Energy (DE) Technologies and Systems under the Next Generation Technologies Fund (NGTF). We will contribute funding and support innovative proposals from industry, academia and Government-Funded Organisations (GFO) which identify and pursue niche DE S&T areas critical for future Australian Defence capability.
This call seeks submissions detailing your proposed contributions to the Defence research activities identified in the S&T Areas of Interest. Your proposal is expected to span over a multi-year timeframe and the overall progress will be assessed on an annual basis. Relevant innovation as it develops in the national S&T ecosystem will be identified and changes in Defence priority will be responded to annually through additional calls. Enhancing collaboration between industry and universities is one goal of the NGTF program, and new collaborations with DST are encouraged.
In order to be considered for support, submissions should:
- Provide a detailed summary of the proposed activities
- Contain clearly articulated milestones and deliverables
- Outline a forward looking innovation plan beyond the current proposal
- Include budget and detail any in-kind contributions
- Detail any proposed co-funding arrangements with other bodies
- Align to the DE S&T priority areas provided in this document
a. Clause 5 - Statement of Tax Record;
b. Clause 8 - Defence Security requirements;
c. Applicants must hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) or a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) to participate in this procurement.
30 June 2023