Closed ATM View - AZ6297
Design Services Consultant for EST0129Ph3 Facilities to Support LAND129 Phase 3 Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Upgrade
Show close time for other time zones
The Services include design and related services in respect to construction or refurbishment works for the facilities that support the Army’s Tactical Unmanned Aerial System (TUAS) capability. The capability is operated by the 20th Regiment of the Royal Australian Artillery located at Gallipoli Barracks, QLD. Training for the capability is delivered by Surveillance & Target Acquisition Wing (STA Wing) located at the School of Artillery (SoArty) Puckapunyal Military Area, VIC.
The facilities to be built or refurbished are broadly as follows:
- 20th Regimental Headquarters:
- Office accommodation, command facilities, conference room and supporting administrative elements.
- The signals troop office facilities.
- Operations and analyst office facilities.
- Duty room. With sufficient space to house two to three bedrooms, common areas and duty offices.
- Ablutions, showers and lockers and brew/breakout areas.
- Three TUAS Operational Batteries:
- A battery headquarters office and associated administrative areas.
- Two troop office and administrative areas.
- Soldier Combat Ensemble (SCE) storage.
- Mission preparation hardstand.
- Storage areas.
- An armoury. (potentially provided through centralised unit armoury).
- CSS Bty:
- CSS Bty Headquarters which provide office and administrative areas.
- Q-Store. The Q-store comprises both office and storage space and includes the CSS Bty armoury (potentially provided through centralised unit armoury).
- Aviation Workshop.
- Repair Parts Store.
- Ground Workshop.
- Transport Section.
- Hardstand military vehicle parking areas.
- 20th Regimental training facilities. Six (6) fixed simulators, two (2) portable simulators, an operational command post training area, associated classrooms, ablutions and office areas.
- Contractor / Capability and Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) facilities. Office accommodation including basic amenities for contractors and CASG are required to support the TUAS capability.
- STA Wing Training facilities. Between four (4) and eight (8) fixed simulators and two (2) classrooms with office accommodation. Secured vehicle hardstand, airframe hangar, generator storage, Q store, Equipment (CES) Storage.
- Living in Accommodation (LIA).
- Transit accommodation.
- Car parking.
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
The Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement (DCA) is available by clicking on "ATM Documents".
Tenderers are required to download, complete, duly execute and return the DCA by email to the Contact Officer. The Contact Officer will then release the Tender Documents following receipt of a completed and duly executed DCA.
The Tender Documents contain Confidential Information. Further information regarding the Tenderer's obligations in respect of Confidential Information is set out in the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement and the Tender Documents.
Sensitive or Classified Information
The whole or any part of the Tender Documents contain Sensitive or Classified information. The highest level of Classified Information in OFFICIAL: Sensitive.
Further information regarding the Tenderer's obligations in respect of Sensitive and Classified Information is set out in the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement and the Tender Documents
During the week of 8-12 February 2021 an Industry Briefing will be conducted via video conference, with an accompanying site visit to Gallipoli Barracks, QLD.
Further details will be provided to Tenderers prior to the scheduled time.
Building Code 2016
The Building Code 2016 does not apply
Indigenous Procurement Policy
The Australian Government's Indigenous Procurement Policy took effect on 1 July 2015. Further information regarding the Indigenous Procurement Policy is provided in the Tender Documents (including, if it applies potential minimum form and content requirements).
The Commonwealth does offer the Tenderer an opportunity to lodge its Tender on a Joint Bid Basis. Further information regarding Joint Bids is provided in the Tender Documents.
The Works described in the Tender Documents are a "public work" and therefore subject to section 18 of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).
The evaluation criteria are described in the Tender Documents.
Minimum Form and Content Requirements
The minimum form and content requirements are described in the Tender Documents.
Conditions for Participation
Tenderers are to be aware that as at the ATM Close Date and ATM Close Time the Tenderer must either:
1) be a current member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) holding at least the following minimum level memberships under the current framework:
- Personal Security: Entry Level
- Physical Security: Level 1
- Information and Cyber Security: Entry Level
- Security Governance: Level 1
2) be a current member of the DISP under Defence’s previous framework, who additionally:
a) holds a Physical Accreditation Certificate issued by DS&VS that allows the Tenderer to Store and Handle information and security protected assets up to and including PROTECTED classification; and
b) has submitted a completed application for the minimum level memberships noted above.
The Conditions for Participation are described in the Tender Documents.
The Award Date is anticipated in May 2021.
The Services are anticipated to commence in October 2021.