Closed ATM View - CPX700
Legal Billing Verification
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
ASIC is seeking to engage a suitably qualified and experienced supplier to deliver a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to support the verification of billing against ASIC’s business rules and contract rates.
The solution must be a proven Commercial-off-the-Shelf product that has demonstrated application in similar environments.
The trial is for an initial period of up to one year and will quantify the benefits to ASIC, including but not limited to:
- Automatically detecting discrepancies with rates and billing guidelines (noting that considering whether the work performed is appropriate will still largely remain a human driven exercise);
- Enhanced analytics capability (with effects on reporting and estimates);
- Enhanced data for current and future legal procurement decisions;
- Setting of expectations with service providers;
- Potential financial savings in spend on external legal providers;
- Testing the business rules relating to billing requirements of Legal Service Providers (LSPs); and
- AGD Legal Services Portal validation of quarterly LSP expenditure information may be considered in this procurement.
The Statement of Requirement (SOR) sets out ASIC's requirements and standards for delivery.
The solution must be a proven Commercial-of-the-Shelf (COTS) solution that can be demonstrated in similar environments.
One year with estimated commencement 1 December 2020.