Closed ATM View - Health/20-21/310935
Provision of COVID-19 Vaccination Administration by Vaccination Providers
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department is seeking Submissions for the following Services:
- safe, targeted and timely administration of approved COVID-19 vaccines (Vaccine) for the Phase 1a cohort across Australia by late May 2021;
- all aspects of vaccine administration detailed in Schedule 1 (Statement of Requirements), including (but not limited to) a trained workforce; clinical governance arrangements; stock and inventory management; eligibility checking; scheduling of appointments to manage supply and demand; reporting including adverse event monitoring, follow-up for second dose, and record of immunisation into the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR); cold chain, physical security, and wastage;
- collaboration and cooperation with the Commonwealth’s Logistics Providers to agree on a process for receiving, collecting or distributing the Vaccines to the Vaccination Sites (as applicable); and
- the ability to source sufficient quantities of Ancillary Consumables to safely administer the Vaccine and deal with any adverse events.
The detailed specifications and requirements for the Services are set out at Schedule 1 - Statement of Requirement. The Department proposes to engage successful Tenderer(s) to provide the Services in accordance with the Draft Contract set out in Schedule 7.
Tenderers should note that this RFT provides no commitment from the Department on the number of vaccines to be administered by successful Tenderer(s).
- The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against it (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not satisfied any resulting order.
- The Tenderer, its personnel, and any Subcontractors proposed in the Submission must not, at the Closing Time, be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth).
- The Tenderer (and any Subcontractor proposed in its Submission) must not be named in the Consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
(a)The Tenderer either:
i.holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Closing Time; or
ii.has a receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the closing time, and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than 4 business days from the Closing Time; and
(b)the Tenderer holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record from any Subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Submission, to engage to deliver the Services, where the estimated value of the Services to be undertaken by that Subcontractor is over $4 million (GST inclusive). [Note to Tenderers: Tenderers should apply for a Statement of Tax Record and should ensure that their Subcontractors apply for a Statement of Tax Record within sufficient time to meet this Condition for Participation.
March 2021 – May 2021