The AusTender Helpdesk is receiving a high number of enquiries
For assistance please direct queries via e-mail to email@example.com
Closed ATM View - DFAT RFT 19/412502
Provision of SAP System Support, Maintenance and Enhancement Services
Show close time for other time zones
Through this RFT, DFAT is seeking Tenders for the provision of Services which comprise:
- Transition Services Phase, which involves transition of the Current ERP System support services from the Incumbent Service Provider and the planning, operational establishment and Acceptance of all new Services and capabilities including in the scope of this RFT, and
- Ongoing Services Phase, which includes ongoing provision of Support and Maintenance Services, Service Delivery Management Services, Enhancement Office Services and ERP System Partnership Services.
Tenderers should note that some of the information relating to DFAT’s current information and communications technology environment is confidential to DFAT (referred to as Part 6 of Schedule 1 (Statement of Requirement)). DFAT is willing to disclose this information to the Tenderer subject to:
- the Tenderer correctly completing and executing the deed poll at Schedule 4 (Confidentiality Deed Poll) and sending this executed deed poll to the Contact Officer; and
- DFAT confirming that the details supplied in the executed deed poll are correct and verifying that the deed poll has been properly executed by the Tenderer
DFAT is also conducting a separate and parallel procurement process seeking Tenders for the provision of PeopleSoft System Support, Maintenance and Enhancement Services DFAT RFT 19/412356 (the Related RFT).
- the Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Closing Time (see paragraph 8.2.3);
- the Tenderer either:
- has a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record (STR) by the Closing Time; or
- has a receipt demonstrating that a STR has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the Closing Time, and has a Valid and Satisfactory STR no later than 4 business days from the Closing Time, whichever is earlier; or
- the tenderer holds a Valid and Satisfactory STR for any first tier subcontractor that the Tenderer proposes, as part of its Tender, to engage to deliver part of the Services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
- The Transition Services Phase commences - 3 February 2020
- Transition Readiness Review (TRR) is successfully completed in accordance with the contract - 28 February 2020
- Operational Readiness Review (ORR) is successfully completed in accordance with the contract - 30 April 2020
- Commencement of the Ongoing Services Phase - 4 May 2020
- Transition Close Review (TCR) is successfully completed in accordance with the contract - 31 May 2020