Closed ATM View - AEC19/493-N
Pre-release notice for the Request for Tender for Tranche 1 Initial and Foundational Capabilities for the Modernisation
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
In the 2020-21 Budget the Australian Government announced funding for the AEC to modernise its core IT election systems. This modernisation will be carried out under the Indigo Program.
The modernisation of Australia’s election systems is necessary to underpin the ongoing integrity of federal electoral events, particularly in relation to the increasingly complex cyber security environment faced by Australia and other democracies around the world.
At a high level, the capabilities and foundational infrastructure to be addressed in the RFT will include but may not be limited to:
• Systems Integration;
• Enterprise Integration;
• Enterprise Service Management;
• Business Process Management; and
• Supply Chain Management.
Any questions in relation to this notice must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that:
- any question submitted by a potential tenderer and the accompanying Commonwealth response may be circulated to all other potential tenderers without disclosing the source of the question;
- any questions must not disclose any potential tenderer’s confidential information or the substance of a potential tender; and
- telephone queries will not be responded to.
This is a pre-release notice only. If the AEC proceeds with an RFT, Conditions for Participation will be published in the RFT documentation.