Closed ATM View - FIN/001/20
Request for Tender in relation to the provision of the Commonwealth HANA Enterprise Cloud
Show close time for other time zones
1. The Department of Finance Service Delivery Office (SDO) was established as a part of a machinery of government change in December 2016 and provides corporate transactional services to other Australian Government agencies.
2. The SDO is one of six hubs under the Shared and Common Services Program which is an Australian Public Service wide initiative focusing on the provision of common services across agencies through the development of centres of excellence (hubs).
3. The program is part of the government’s vision for a smaller, smarter and more productive and sustainable public sector, which is transforming the way the public service operates by reforming traditional operating models. The initial phase of the program will run for five years and commenced in 2016-17.
4. The SDO currently offers the following core services to its clients.
i. Human resource (HR) services comprising business services that support a broad range of management and administration of human resource data as well as the management of pay and conditions. These services are largely transactional in nature, and grouped under the following level two services:
a. pay and conditions
b. payroll administration.
ii. Financial services comprising business services that support clients in a broad range of accounting and reporting functionalities. These services are largely transactional in nature, and grouped under the following services:
a. accounts payable (AP)
b. accounts receivable (AR)
c. credit card (CC) management
e. general ledger management is provided as a self-service function through the ERP system.
5. Finance has been delivering SAP ERP services to client agencies as part of its remit as an internal Government provider. The current arrangement was established with SAP Australia under their HANA Enterprise Cloud product.
6. The current system is a SAP Business Suite on HANA deployment utilising the SAP WoG arrangement licensing for SAP components. The system is currently hosted by SAP Australia and delivered to Finance.
A virtual Industry Briefing will be held on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 at 11.30am due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions as set out in the RFT details at clause 1.
Conditions for participation
Finance will exclude a tender from further consideration if at any time before any resultant contract is executed Finance considers that the tenderer does not meet any one or more of the following conditions for participation:
a. clause 5.1(a)(i) (Judicial decisions relating to employee entitlements);
b. clause 5.1(a)(ii) (Trade sanctions);
a. clause 5.4 (Australian Industry Participation);
c. clause 5.5 (Workplace Gender Equality); and
d. clause 5.6 (Black Economy Procurement Connected Policy).
Finance will exclude a tender from further consideration if at any time before a contract is executed, Finance considers that the tender does not comply with a mandatory requirement identified as mandatory in the Statement of Requirements.
Contract execution estimated at 1 July 2020 with a 3 year initial contract and a 1 year x 1 year x 1 year option period