Closed ATM View - SHFT22011
Master Planning Services - Cockatoo Island & North Head Sanctuary
Show close time for other time zones
The Sydney Harbour Federation Trust is seeking tenders from experienced consultants to develop Master Plans for North Head Sanctuary and for Cockatoo Island.
The following Conditions of Participation are applicable:
- The Respondent is a legal entity at the Closing Time.
- The Tender may not be a joint Tender.
- The Respondent has complied with the lodgement requirements.
- The Respondent has completed each Response Schedule in English.
- The Respondent accepts the RFT Conditions and agrees (and requires any Sub-Contractor appointed to agree) to abide by the Harbour Trust’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Public liability insurance, with cover for $20 million per occurrence.
- Professional indemnity insurance, with cover for $10 million per occurrence.
- Workers compensation insurance.
The Harbour Trust reserves the right to request evidence from respondents regarding their financial viability throughout the course of the evaluation assessment process.
Refer to the Statement of Requirements.