Closed ATM View - CSIRORFT2020018
Fitout Services for Pullenvale Block R North
Show close time for other time zones
CSIRO is seeking responses from suitably qualified and experienced service providers for the provision of design and construction services to fitout an exisiting facility at CSIRO's Pullenvale site in Brisbane, QLD. The lower level of an exisiting facility offering office-based accommodation is currently vacant. It is to be fitout to provide workrooms to undertake mechanical works, electrical modifications and 3D printing.
The successful tenderer will be responsible for providing all design documentation, engineering of all services, co-ordination of all subcontractors and provision of all required certifications, approvals, suitable access, site services, all fixtures and fittings, air-conditioning and bathroom amenities. The works covered in the specification forms part of the requirements of a Fixed Price, 'Design and Construct' contract.
This Addendum 2 moves the closing time to the Wednesday following the Easter Break The closing time remains at 2:00 pm (Local ACT time).
The closing date for clarifications will remain unchanged, and as 3 April 2020 in accordance with Clause 5.3.1 of the Head Document.
Conds of Participation.
5.1.1 Subject to clause 5.7, Unintentional Errors of Form, CSIRO will exclude a Tenderer from further consideration and evaluation if CSIRO considers in its absolute discretion that the conditions for participation set out in this clause have not been met by the Tenderer. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Tender, only requirements listed in this clause will be deemed conditions for participation.
- a. the Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Tender Closing Time and Date
- b. at the time of lodgement of their Tender, Tenderers must not have been:
- i. precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or
- ii. subject to a judicial decision against them relating to employee entitlements (not including decisions under appeal, and have not paid the claim
- c. the Tenderer must comply with all Mandatory Requirements identified in the Attachment A - SOR (Statement of Requirements).
Refer to Head Document