Closed ATM View - 229-2021-22
Show close time for other time zones
Requirement for operationalised 10m frangible mast option suitable for installation and to accommodate the Bureau's suite fo wind sensors and communication equipment.
The Bureau will exclude a Tender from further considerstion if at any time before a contract is executed the Bureau considers that the Tenderer does not meet any one or more the following conditions for participation:
- the Tender Response has not been submitted in accordance wiht the RFQ and Contract Terms and Conditions
- the Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Closing Date
- Tenderer complies with the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999
- Tenderer must not be on the list of persons and entities designated as terrorists under Part 4 of the Charter of the United
in addition, the Bureau will exclude a Tender from further considerations if at the time of lodging its Tender, the Tenderer is:
- precluded from Tendering for Commonwealth funded work, or
- subject to a judicial decision relating to employee entitlements, not including decisions under appeal, where the employee's claim has not been paid.
May 2022 to May 2025