Closed ATM View - 1000762667_Face2Face
FOR THE PROVISION OF A SELF-SERVICE CHECK-IN, TRANSPARENT WAIT TIMES AND DATA MANAGEMENT PROOF OF CONCEPT AND DELIVERY
Show close time for other time zones
Services Australia Contemporary Connected Face to Face Services Project commenced work in September 2019 to design a new way of delivering face-to-face services. This RFT covers two customer experience concepts that have been identified to change the way customers experience face-to-face service delivery, plus requirements relating to data management that apply to both concepts. These are:
- A self-service kiosk at the entry to the service centre which allows customers who need to meet with staff to check themselves in to a pre-booked appointment or join a walk-in queue
Transparent Wait Times
- A tool that calculates wait times for booked appointments and walk-in queues that is presented to customers through the Self-Service Check-In process, on callboards and to smart devices
- Data Management relates to the ability to collect, manage and analyse data in order to support management and enhancement of the Service Centre environment and associated services.
- The data management requirements relate to both the “Self-Service Check-In” and “Transparent Wait Times” capability.
Further details of the Requirement are set out in Schedule 1 (Statement of Requirement).
Tenderers must offer to provide either the entire Requirement, or one of the following parts of the Requirement:
(a) the Self-Service Check-In Solution (including appropriate Data Management Requirement); or
(b) the Transparent Wait Times (including appropriate Data Management Requirement).
as further described in Schedule 1 (Statement of Requirement).
The Conditions for Participation are:
(a) The Tenderer either:
- holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Closing Time of this RFT; or
- has a Statement of Tax Receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the Closing Time of this RFT and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than 4 business days from the Closing Time of this RFT,
for each of the following:
- if the Tenderer is a company, the Tenderer company;
- if the Tenderer is a trustee, the relevant trust
- if the tenderer is a partnership, the partnership and each partner that is directly involved in the delivery of the Services;and
- if the Tenderer is part of a consolidated group for income tax and/or GST for taxation purposes, the income tax group head and/or GST group representative; and
(b) The Tenderer holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record for any first tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Tender, to engage to deliver the Requirement with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
Refer to RFT document (Clause 6)