Closed ATM View - SPC-3878
Client Service Capability Skilling Programs
Show close time for other time zones
The ATO requires a suitably qualified and experienced Supplier to:
1. Review existing ATO foundation level client service skills learning materials and provide recommendations to ensure the foundation level course content and design meets best practice,
2. Design, develop and deliver a comprehensive intermediate level Client Service Program and,
3. Design, Develop and deliver a series of webinar Modular Sessions on identified client service topics.
The Customer will exclude from consideration any Response that does not meet the following Mandatory Conditions for Participation:
The services are to comply with:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) level AA requirements – these include ATO and whole of government guidelines and standards about interface requirements for vision impaired and other non-mouse users.
- It is a mandatory requirement that the WCAG 2.0 Declaration is completed and returned with your response.
- ATO Corporate Branding requirements and ATO Style Guide requirements.
Anticipated commencement date of Contract is 01/07/2020
Anticipated expiry date of Contract is 30/06/2021