Closed ATM View - EST08290
Shoalwater Bay Training Area Civil and Stormwater Works, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The scope of works of this project involves replacement, cleaning and maintenance to various culverts and headwalls across Shoalwater Bay Training Area. Reshaping, relining and clearance of vegetation from floodway channels. Replacement of stormwater inlet pits and installation of flood hazard signage to areas prone to flooding.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this Tender process.
- The Tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration
Within 14 Weeks from Award Date.