Closed ATM View - 19AMSA060
Incident Response Management Solution
Show close time for other time zones
This procurement is to replace the current in house incident management system used for search and rescue, maritime assistance, and ship sourced pollution response.
Due to the bespoke nature of the Current System, AMSA requires Respondents to submit Proposals to deliver the Services over 2 Phases, through separate contracts:
(a) Phase 1 – successfulRespondents (if any) will be engaged under Contract 1 to perform the Phase 1 Services including developing a detailed design (and potentially including the delivery of a proof of concept), of the Respondent’s Proposed Solution.
(b) Phase 2 – a successfulRespondent (if any) will be engaged under Contract 2 to perform the Phase 2 Services including delivering the Respondent’s Proposed Solution.
Potential respondents should note that draft Contract 2 will be released as an addendum within the next two weeks
1. The Respondent must either:
- provide a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Closing Time; or
- provide a receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the Closing Time, and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than 4 business days from the Closing Time
2. 2. The Respondent must hold a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record for any first tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Proposal, to engage to deliver goods or services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
3. 3. The Respondent must not be insolvent
4. 4. The Respondent must not be subject to any legal proceedings that may have an adverse impact on its ability to perform the Services
Timeframe for Delivery:
Phase 1 – up to three months from execution of Contract 1
Phase 2 – to be negotiated with the successful Respondent.