Closed ATM View - BRISBANE QLD EOI
LONG TERM COMMONWEALTH LEASE BRISBANE QLD
Show close time for other time zones
Commonwealth Lease – Department of Human Services.
Exceptional Leasing Opportunity: Brisbane QLD
Invitation to Express Interest
Expressions of interest are invited for the provision of leases office accommodation for:
· 38,000 square metres NLA of high quality, carpeted, air-conditioned office accommodation;
· Site location parameters are within the Brisbane Central Business District with good access to public transport and car parking;
· Lease term of ten (10) years with two (2) options of five (5) years each;
· Existing and proposed premises will be considered;
· Ninety-eight (98) secured and covered car bays are required, of which twenty-three (23) must be accessible car bays.
Note: The area may be altered by plus or minus 15% at the department’s discretion.
Parties wishing to express must obtain the Project Documents from
Expressions of interest accompanied by the Registration Form must be received by Jones Lang LaSalle no later than 5.00pm Friday 18 October 2019 by email at DHSEOI.CSAus@ap.jll.com
Selected proponents who register an expression of interest may be invited to submit a formal offer.
The Department of Human Services provides Medicare, Centrelink and Child Support payments and services, including family assistance.
The Building Code 2016 (or, if the Building Code 2016 no longer exists, any code which has replaced it) applies to this project.
The Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme established by the Fair Work (Building Industry) Act 2012 (Cth) (Scheme) may also apply to this project. If the Scheme applies, it is a requirement of this project that persons contracted to carry out the building work must be accredited under the Scheme at the time of entering into the contract for the building work and while the building work is being carried out. Further information about the Scheme and whether it applies to the project is included in the Project Documents.
As defined in the Project Documentation.
All documentation for this EOI is located via www.tenderlink.com/jll/