Closed ATM View - HOMEAFFAIRS/2051/RFP
Provision of Services for the Delivery and Administration of the Migration Agents Capstone Assessment (Capstone)
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The successful service provider for the Capstone assessment is expected to address, as a minimum, the following requirements and services:
1. Develop and deliver an assessment that:
a. tests all nine of the OCS for registered migration agents; and
b. includes a number of different testing methods.
2. Provide access and delivery of an online assessment to meet demand as required. The online assessment platform should comply with the Web Accessibility NTS, and all products, services and outputs should confrrm to WCAG 2.0. (Refer to section 2.19 of this SOR).
3. Implement suitable governance arrangements for delivery of the online assessment to ensure integrity, validity and reliable delivery of the assessment is maintained.
4. If the Respondent is proposing to deliver any part of the Capstone as a face to face assessment, they must provide additional methodology to deliver the assessment in prescribed locations, if required. (Respondents are to propose suitable locations for consideration. Final locations are to be determined and agreed with the successful respondent and the OMARA).
5. Ensure that each round of assessment is different from the previous assessment to mitigate the risk of unauthorised collaboration on assessments.
6. Provide relevant information to the public regarding the nature and structure of the Capstone, including sample assessments, marking criteria and performance expectations.
7. Advise the candidate of their individual results at the end of each assessment;
8. Provide advice to OMARA by direct electronic transmission of the candidates who pass the Capstone (direct submission to OMARA);
9. Provide an online Digital Platform/Portal for use by the assessment candidates that provides identity proofing and authentication, queries management, and access to online assessment tools. The Digital Platform/Portal should comply with the Web Accessibility NTS, and all products, services and outputs should conform to WCAG 2.0. (Refer to section 2.19 of this SOR); and
10. The service provider upon request by the Department, must provide the necessary access or record of assessment material to allow for audit of selected candidate assessments
There will be an Industry briefing scheduled after the release of the RFP. The Department reserves the right to conduct as required.
The Customer will exclude from consideration any Response that does not meet the following Mandatory Conditions for Participation:
a) The tenderer must ensure that they will not operate the Capstone Assessment as an integrated component of a Prescribed Migration Agents Course at their institution.
i) Where a tenderer is proposing to provide both the Capstone Assessment and a Prescribed Migration Agents Course at their institution, they must be able to demonstrate that their administration and delivery of the Capstone Assessment are not in any way connected to, and are therefore completely separate from, their delivery of the Prescribed Migration Agents Course.