Closed ATM View - TA/TRCA/2022
Trade Representation Canada
Show close time for other time zones
TA requires a relatively common scope of services to develop and deliver ongoing market representation in Canada, including:
- strengthening Australia’s presence in all relevant travel distribution channels;
- provision of market research; and
- delivery of the Aussie Specialist Program (ASP) in Canada.
Tenderers must satisfy the Conditions for Participation by completing the declaration in the Tender Response Schedule, including that:
- the Tenderer is financially solvent and not bankrupt or in the process of administration or initiating bankruptcy proceedings;
- there are currently no unsettled judicial orders made against the Tenderer relating to employee entitlements or to any matter with regards to the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth);
- the Tenderer has not been listed as a non-complying entity by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency; and
- the Tenderer understands and is willing to cooperate with TA’s public disclosure and accountability requirements, including, where relevant, to its Supplier Code of Conduct, Fraud and Corruption Policy, and Public Interest Disclosure Policy.
If TA considers that a Tenderer does not satisfy the Conditions for Participation, that Tenderer will be excluded from further consideration under this RFT.
The proposed contract term is for up to five years, comprising an initial period of three years and two one-year extension periods. There is no guarantee or representation that one or both extension options will be exercised.