Closed ATM View - DFAT-236
Human Development Monitoring and Evaluation Services (Papua New Guinea)
Show close time for other time zones
The overall purpose of this Program with a budget of AUD12 million over four years from 2019 to 2023 is to provide high-quality advice and independent monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services to Health, and Education and Leadership programs at both the program and portfolio level.
The following M&E services are required for Human Development programs in PNG:
a) Provide advice and verify baselines;
b) Conduct annual reporting on Portfolio Plan progress;
c) Produce high quality, tailored communications products;
d) Provide quality assurance of key program design and implementation products;
e) Conduct independent evaluations of DFAT programs in two sectors; and
f) Provide ad hoc M&E support to PNG government partners.
· The Tenderer must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth);
· The Tenderer must not be listed on the World Bank List or any similar List maintained by a development donor or is the subject of an informal investigation or temporary suspension which could lead the Tenderer becoming so listed;
· The Tenderer must not be subject to an adverse Court or Tribunal decision (not including decisions under appeal) for a breach of any workplace relations law, work health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law, or if the Tenderer is subject, that the Tenderer has fully complied, or is fully complying with the Court or Tribunal order;
· The Tenderer agrees to contract as a single legal entity;
· The Tenderer, including its Personnel, Associates and Sub-Contractors, must not be providing any services either directly or indirectly to the DFAT Health or Education and Leadership programs in Papua New Guinea at the closing date of this RFT; and
· The Tenderer agrees that if it becomes the successful Contractor for this Program, it will not be eligible to tender for or provide any services related to implementation of any Health or Education and Leadership programs in Papua New Guinea for the term of the Contract for this HDMES Program.
Initial Term: four (4) years from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2023.
Option Period: further four (4) years consiting of two periods of up to two years each.