Closed ATM View - EST00479
Bindoon Military Training Area Building Works, WA
Show close time for other time zones
The project comprises of mostly rectification works and some replacement work to various buildings within two areas of the Bindoon Military Training Area (BMTA); these are the Bindoon Special Training Facility (BSTF) and the Scale-A Accommodation.
With a Modular Kitchen and Mess replacement; Hangar rectification work; accommodation buildings rectification work and kitchen with mess rectification work.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Tenderers are advised that questions submitted to the Contact Officer between 16 December 2019 and 6 January 2020 will not be responded to until 7 January 2020 at the earliest. Tenderers are to note that any questions submitted which are not responded to via an addendum prior to 16 December 2019, will not be responded to until 7 January 2020 at the earliest.
Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Scale A Site Within 22 WEEKS from the commencement on site. The commencement of works on site being 1 September 2020.
BSTF Site Within 13 WEEKS from the commencement on site. The commencement of works on site being 1 November 2020.