Closed ATM View - EST06176
National Priority 4/5 Residual Current Device (RCD) Remediation - NSW
Show close time for other time zones
Replace miniature circuit breakers within existing Distribution Boards feeding all single phase and three phase final sub-circuits up to and including 32A with RCDs/ Residual Current Breaker with Over-Current (RCBOs) to meet legislative WHS requirements, Australian Standards and mandatory Defence Standards. Specific scope includes like-for-like replacement of RCDs with compliant hardware and full replacement of distribution boards which were unable to be upgraded to house the new RCDs or failed to meet assessment criteria for asset serviceability, safety or compliance. This project covers 20 Defence properties across NNSW, Greater Sydney and Newcastle/Hunter Valley Region.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Tenderer must provide a Workplace Relations Management Plan with their Tender.
• The Tenderer must complete and lodge Tender Schedule J – Indigenous Procurement Policy.
to be inserted following selection of successful tenderer