Closed ATM View - SPC-3686
Courier and Mail Screening Services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
This Request for Tender (RFT) is to establish either a single contract or several contracts for the following Services:
1. Courier services: The Contractor must enable the consistent, timely, secure and professional movement of mail and consignments (parcels, satchels, cartons, letters etc.).
2. Safe hand and secure Parliamentary Courier Services: The Contractor must transport and deliver protected mail and consignments as detailed in this document. For this service, the Contractor must be endorsed by the Security, Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC).
3. Mail screening services: The Contractor must provide secure and safe mail screening services for articles identified as potentially hazardous/suspicious to clear these items for use.
Contractors are able to tender to provide the Services for any of the three Services, for a combination of any two of the Services or for all three Services listed above
This Request for Tender (RFT) has 6 parts:
- Part 1 – Conditions of Tender,
- Part 2 – Statement of Requirement,
- Part 3 – Tender Response Form – General,
- Part 4 – Tender Response Form – Financial,
- Part 5 – Draft Contract, and
- Part 6 - Information Pack (incl attachments)
The Conditions for Participation are set out in the Part 3 – Tender Response Form - General. Before preparing a Tender, a supplier should first ensure that it (and all relevant subcontractors it proposes to identify in its Tender) can meet the Conditions for Participation.
The ATO proposes to enter into a Contract with the successful tenderer(s):
- commencing 1 July 2020,
- for a term of two (2) years, and
- with options to extend the contract period for a further 2 x 24 month option periods at the sole discretion of the ATO.