Closed ATM View - DPS21000676
Supply of Small Operating Equipment for Catering and Events Panel
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) seeks to establish a panel of suppliers to supply small operating equipment (SOE) for Australian Parliament House (APH) Catering and Events. DPS requires a wide range of SOE across a number of kitchens to support its catering and events functions. SOE for the context of the panel includes but is not limited to glassware, crockery, cutlery, serving crockery and equipment, utensils, and a range of non-fixed kitchen cooking and cleaning equipment.
1. The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
2. There is currently no judicial decision against the tenderer (not including decisions under appeal) in relation to employee entitlements where the tenderer has not paid the claim.
3. Where the Tenderer has an Enterprise Agreement made under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) on or after 1 January 2010, the agreement must include genuine dispute resolution procedures.
4. The Tenderer must not have any adverse Court or Tribunal decision for a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law in the two (2) years preceding the date of release of the RFT.
5. The tenderer must not be excluded from tendering by the operation of clause 6.2 (Conflicts of Interest).
6. Tenderer exists as a single legal entity at the Tender Closing Time (see paragraph 8.2.4).
Any resulting Deeds are anticipated to be executed mid to late March 2021