Closed ATM View - EST04138
Defence Fuel Transformation Program RAAF Base Amberley Risk Reduction, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The primary objective of the Project is to achieve a safer, simplified and asured fuel network by addressing current and immediate deficiencies in the Defence Fuel Supply Chain, and risks and issues identified in the Defence Fuel Network Review.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Only applicable for projects valued at $4m or above:
• The Tenderer must provide the information required under Tender Schedule L – Statement of Tax Record, including relevant attachments
• At the Tender Close Date, the Tenderer must be listed on the Accreditation register for the WHS Accreditation Scheme.
31 March 2021