Closed ATM View - PRI-00004277
Part review: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Resource Management and Administration) Regulations 2011
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The department seeks the services of a consultant with demonstrated experience in conducting a review of Commonwealth legislation and associated regulations. A sound understanding of the petroleum and greenhouse gas industries and the management of petroleum and greenhouse gas data would be highly beneficial.
The service provider will be expected to:
• Undertake a review of parts 7-10 of the RMA regulation, according to the Terms of Reference provided by the department (see Schedule 1).
• Manage consultation with stakeholders necessary to undertake the review.
• Provide regular progress reports in the timeframes agreed with the department.
• Provide a final written report within six-months from commencement, outlining the service provider’s recommendations.
Accordingly, the department invites suitably qualified consultants to submit a tender to conduct a review of Parts 7-10 and Schedules 1-5 of the RMA Regulation and develop a report providing recommendations, as required by the Terms of Reference, to inform the department’s policy framework.
1. The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
2. The tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, comply with Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, including the obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) and relevant work health and safety laws.
3. The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
The anticipated timeframe for the contract is no more than 12-months.
Tenders must be lodged electronically using AusTender.