Closed ATM View - RFT 1000740297
Valuation and Estimation Services
Show close time for other time zones
This panel provides Valuation Services, Estimation Services, and Indexation Product for real estate and other assets in all locations across Australia, and occasionally overseas. RFT 1000740291
Please ensure that at time of lodgement Tenders are submitted through the ATM ID RFT 1000740297.
The RFT reference number (RFT 1000740291) within the documentation is the correct Agency reference.
No change to the reference number in the documentation is required. Please reference RFT 1000740291 in all Tender responses.
The Conditions for Participation are:
- the Tenderer either:
- holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Closing Time of this RFT; or
- has a Statement of Tax Receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the Closing Time of this RFT and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than 4 business days from the Closing Time of this RFT,
- if the Tenderer is a company, the Tenderer company;
- if the Tenderer is a trustee, the relevant trust;
- if the Tenderer is a partnership, the partnership and each partner that is directly involved in the delivery of the Services; and
- if the Tenderer is part of a consolidated group for income tax and/or GST for taxation purposes, the income tax group head and/or GST group representative; and
- the Tenderer holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record for any first tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Tender, to engage to deliver the Requirement with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive);
- the Tenderer confirms that it offers to provide the Requirement to other Commonwealth Entities in accordance with clause 12 of this RFT.
- the Tenderer confirms if it is a relevant employer for the purposes of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth) (WGE Act), and where it is a relevant employer, attach a current letter of compliance as part of its Tender which indicates its compliance with the WGE Act, or provide confirmation that it will provide this if it is a Preferred or Successful Tenderer.
- subject to clause 1.7 of Schedule 2, the Tenderer is not subject to an order from any court or a tribunal decision relating to a breach of workplace relations law, work health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law with which the Tenderer has not fully complied or is not fully complying.