Closed ATM View - SPC-7663
Enterprise Operations and Technical Enablement
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
As part of the Australian Taxation Office’s IT Strategic Sourcing Program multiple bundles of work, the ATO is seeking in this RFT to enter an arrangement for the provision of Enterprise Operations and Technical Enablement (EOTE) services.
The EOTE bundle is an engineering and skills-based package to perform two key roles:
- To support configuration and maintenance of enterprise-level tools and toolsets for ITSM, Security Information, Event Management, Security Operations Centre and other tools that may be consumed by ATO in a complex multi-vendor environment; and
- To support enabling infrastructure and Cloud Services with a flexible resources capability and DevOps skills, to respond to the varying demands of automation, DevOps, infrastructure projects and application delivery.
For more detailed information on the statement of requirements, please refer to the approach to market documents.
The ATO will be holding a virtual Industry Briefing for this RFT – SPC 7663 on the 4th of April between 10:00am to 11:30am (ACT time). In relation to the Industry Briefing:
- Attendance is not compulsory or a Condition of Response to the RFT, however, interested parties are encouraged to attend.
- Interested parties must pre-register (by 5pm AEDST Friday 1st of April 2022) their interest in attending the RFT Industry Briefing. After registration, a password will be provided for attendance at the webinar.
- The RFT Industry Briefing details are as detailed below:
- Registration: https://ato.webex.com/ato/onstage/g.php?MTID=eaf7fbaf2787df58197d2cb383ba0f4de
- The ATO will record the event and will provide a link to the recording in AusTender via an addendum.
Tenderers are required to complete and return the Data Room Confidentiality Undertaking Deed Poll at TRF A to Part 3 – Response Form General to SPC-7663_EOTE@ato.gov.au for access to the secure data room.
Please note that there is no contact phone number available, all correspondence for this tender is through SPC-7663_EOTE@ato.gov.au
Refer to Part 1 - Conditions of Tender
The ATO proposes to enter into a Contract with the successful Tenderer by February 2023 for an Initial Contract Period of 3 years and with additional 3+2+2 years Option Terms.