Closed ATM View - ATM000020
EOI - Expression of Interest - Douglas Shoal
Show close time for other time zones
The release of this Request for Expressions of Interest Brief (Brief) represents the first stage (the Expression of Interest phase or EOI Phase) of a multi-stage procurement process for the Authority to source a Remediation Contractor to address antifouling paint contamination and unconsolidated rubble caused by the grounding.
Purpose of the Brief and the EOI Phase
Through the EOI Phase, the Authority seeks to develop a shortlist of suitably qualified parties who the Authority proposes to invite to respond to any subsequent Request for Proposal (RFP Phase) for the Remediation procurement. The purposes of this Brief are to:
• provide information, including scope, to Respondents about the Remediation;
• outline the procurement process and the proposed timetable for the Remediation;
• outline the proposed commercial framework and contracting approach for the Remediation;
• invite all potential Respondents to submit a Response to this Brief;
• set out the evaluation criteria for this EOI Phase;
• set out the evaluation criteria for the subsequent RFP Phase; and
• set out the Response requirements for Respondents (see Appendix B).
This Brief is provided by the Authority subject to the terms and conditions set out in the attached Brief.
As outlined in the attached Request for Expressions of Interest Brief and associated Appendices.
A Respondent must meet each of the following Conditions for Participation to be eligible for further consideration in the EOI Phase:
-1. the Respondent has not been engaged by the Authority as the prime contractor for the provision of:
- the Advisory Services; or
- the Environmental Monitoring Services.
(see section 6.7 which sets out the cross-stream eligibility rules); and
2. the Respondent either:
- holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Closing Time and Date; or
- has a receipt demonstrating that a Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the Closing Time and Date, and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record no later than four Business Days after the Closing Time and Date.
(see section 4.3 and Schedule 3: Statement of Tax Record for further information).
The Authority may at any time during the evaluation process reach the view that a Response or Respondent has failed to comply with one or more of the Conditions for Participation.
Per indicative timetable on page 7 of attached Expression of Interest (EOI) Brief for Douglas Shoal.
Note: The Authority may vary the timetable as it sees fit and publish changes to the timetable as addenda in accordance with section 6.3. of the attached EOI Brief.