Current ATM View - CON006289
High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC) with an ultra-violet (UV) light detector and a fraction collector
Show close time for other time zones
NMI are seeking one High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC) with an ultra-violet (UV) light detector and a fraction collector. This instrument will to be used for purification of oligonucleotides up to 5 µmol scale by reverse phase and ion exchange chromatography.
The system should be cost effective, reliable and provide excellent performance. The system is to consist of:
· 1 x HPLC-UV system
· Computer, monitor, and all accessories necessary to operate the system
· An auto-sampler
· A computer system with advanced software to control all aspects of instrument operation
· Other associated accessories that are needed to meet safety requirements for operation.
The successful tenderer must include delivery, full installation, set up, commissioning and training for a minimum of 3 of the Customer’s Analysts. The training must be delivered onsite and cover the use of software, routine maintenance, method development and troubleshooting. The training must be sufficient to allow the Customer’s operators to run the instrument independently at the end of the training period. Follow up onsite support is to be provided if required.
The instrument is to be delivered and installed at the Customer’s National Measurement Institute (NMI) laboratories at Lindfield, NSW.
The Customer will exclude from participation any Potential Supplier that does not demonstrate compliance with:
- The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in its tender must not be insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
- The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as non-compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth) by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as at the Closing Time.
- The tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, comply with Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, including the obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) and relevant work health and safety laws.
The instrument will be delivered no later than 10 weeks after execution of the contract with the successful tenderer.