Current ATM View - Antarctic RFT 20/775
RFT 20/775 Request for Tender for the Design and Supply of Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plants
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department seeks to engage a supplier to design and supply Reverse Osmosis desalination plants for the Australian Antarctic Division. The Supplier will be required to:
1. Design and supply two Reverse Osmosis desalination plants, each contained within a modular enclosure comprising insulated twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) shipping containers.
2. Assemble, commission and prove the completed RO plants and modular enclosure (including any pre-treatment and site services to support the enclosure) in Australia to validate and confirm the plant operation in the presence of AAD representatives.
3. Provide documentation, critical spare parts and one years’ consumables for plant operation and maintenance.
4. Preserve & package the plants suitable for road & sea transportation and deliver to Hobart.
5. Conduct annual training for AAD expeditioners for five years.
6. Provide technical support during installation, commissioning and operation for five years.
More detail can be found in the Statement of Requirement.
The Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Closing Time
Delivery of plants by September 2021