Current ATM View - EST07014
Shoalwater Bay Training Area (SWBTA) Shed Refurbishments, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The project scope is to provide shed replacement works to selected Defence assets at the Shoal Water Bay Training Area. It includes demolition of eight sheds, design and construction of seven new sheds, provision of a bund to a motor driven pump assembly, and replacement of another motor driven pump assembly.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
Tenderers are advised that questions submitted to the Contact Officer between 22 December 2021 and 10 January 2022 will not be responded to until 10 January 2022 at the earliest. Tenderers are to note that any questions submitted which are not responded to via an addendum prior to 22 December 2020, will not be responded to until 10 January 2022 at the earliest.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The Tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.