Current ATM View - POC12250
Provision of Emergency Management, Training and Documentation Services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The National Archives of Australia requires emergency management, training and documentation services in the form of the following:
- Advice in relation to compliance requirements, standards and practices;
- Development and delivery of emergency management and response training;
- Review and maintenance of current emergency management arrangements, plans and procedures;
- Development and maintenance of emergency management arrangements, plans and procedures;
- Provision of the Emergency Plan, including Emergency Response Procedures, Evacuation Diagrams and training schedule for each nominated site; and
- Provision of other services required as per any relevant statutory or legislative State or Territory requirements.
No Mandatory Conditions for Participation are specified.
The expected contract end date will be Friday, 30 September 2022, with the option to extend for two (2) extensions of one (1) year each.